Deal 520: 7 Nights in Riviera Maya
w/ Flights, ALL-INCLUSIVE Resort, & Transportation
11/03/2020 to 11/10/2020
Original Price For Two - $1,703
Published 8 months ago (Original pricing lasts an average of 3-5 days)
This is an external link to our vendor site. Please check that 'Serviced by Timp Travel' is visible at the top of the page to ensure that we receive your reservation so we can fully service your vacation!
Also, check that you’ve got all the desired components selected (Flights, Hotel, Transportation).
You may also add cancel-for-any-reason insurance for an additional cost.
Notes Regarding Frontier Airlines
- Frontier charges for luggage, even for carry on bags. It is least expensive to check bags online before arriving at the airport.
- Frontier assigns random seating by default. To guarantee seating with those in your party a charge will be assessed to select reserved seats. These fees are typically between $10 and $20 per seat, each way.
- Frontier does not offer complimentary in-flight snack and beverage service.
Mexico Welcomes Tourists Back June 1, 2020!!
Airlines have announced they are resuming their regular flights to the Cancun airport in June. Many hotels have announced their re-openings at this time as well. Area attractions including theme parks will also reopen on June 1.
Airlines, hotels, and attractions will be taking additional measures to disinfect, require protection where possible, and facilitate the practice of social distancing.
More details can be found in this article.
Want to get more information, request a more custom quote, and have a travel pro assist?
Valid Passport Required
Cancun was designed to be an all-inclusive paradise, but nature gave it a head start with fantastic beaches, astonishingly blue water and perfect tropical weather.
Whether you’re looking to relax and escape the hustle and bustle and constant stress of everyday life, or whether you’re looking to spice things up when the daily doldrums begin to bore you, Cancun has something to offer for every type of vacationer. There’s a good chance you’ll be on the beach with a drink in your hand within an hour of landing at the Cancun airport, which means you’ll get the most out of an extended weekend getaway (most people typically stay four nights). It’s also home to what we think are some of the most pristine, softest, cool-to-the-touch beaches in the world, and some of the most thrilling underwater adventures and after hours nightlife in all of Mexico. All-inclusive Cancun resorts allow you to experience the best Cancun has to offer
This superior Mexican resort offers charming all-suite accommodations, fun-filled activity programs and sprawling gardens complete with colorful flowers and breezy palm trees. From the expansive swimming pools to the diverse offering of nightly entertainment, splendid restaurants, tennis courts, a modern fitness center and a disco, guests will run out of time before they run out of things to do at this dynamic retreat.
All Inclusive Amenities:
- Recliners, beach umbrellas and towel service for beaches and pools
- Mini-bar with water, soft drinks and beer
- International entertainment program for adults and children (day and night)
- Organized games and activities
- Wi-Fi in the Lobby (1h per day and per device free of charge)
- One hour daily of windsurfing, tennis, snorkelling, catamaran, kayaking, bicycles
- Soccer, basketball, volleyball, boogie boards
- Try the scuba diving equipment in the pool
- Gym, stretching
- Aerobics and dancing classes
- Free entrance to the discotheque at “Hacienda Doña Isabel” with local drinks and soft drinks included (Premium drinks with extra charge)
- 3 Dinners in A La Carte Restaurants per week of stay (Excluding Golden Club Rooms) (advance reservations)
- All local taxes and tips
- Wide selection of unlimited local drinks, beer and soft drinks until 11:30 p.m. (Premium drinks with extra charge)
- Local drinks and soft drinks in the Plaza Mayor Bar located in the Hacienda Doña Isabel
- Snack Bar with typical American food and snacks. Open 24 hours
Some activities and services have an additional surcharge. Please consult hotel for more information.