Deal 464: 7 Nights in Puerto Vallarta
w/ Flights, ALL-INCLUSIVE Resort, & Transportation
08/22/2020 to 08/29/2020
Original Price For Two - $1,759
Published 6 months ago (Original pricing lasts an average of 3-5 days)
This is an external link to our vendor site. Please check that 'Serviced by Timp Travel' is visible at the top of the page to ensure that we receive your reservation so we can fully service your vacation!
Also, check that you’ve got all the desired components selected (Flights, Hotel, Transportation).
Valid Passport Required
Puerto Vallarta (PVR)
Puerto Vallarta is a wonderful place that amazes and inspires everyday: a beautiful blue sky that frames a spectacular moon as well as a Sun of an incredible orange. A tempered and generous sea that relaxes, but also imposes, and sunsets that deserve a pause in our day, and take our breath away.
A city in the middle of the mountain, the sea, the Sun and the sand, whose inhabitants are kind by nature and eager to serve the visitors. Its geographic location is enviable: a huge bay at the Pacific Ocean, with its blue waters of all blue tones on one side, and a mountain, with fresh temperatures, rivers, cascades and steep lands ready to be conquered on the other.
Puerto Vallarta is located at the Pacific Coast, approximately 190 miles from Guadalajara, at the Western side of the State of Jalisco. Its limits are: at the north with the State of Nayarit, at the south with Cabo Corrientes and Talpa de Allende counties, and at the East with San Sebastián and Mascota counties. Its total territory is of approximately 800 sq. Mi., and extends from Downtown to Marina Vallarta.
Set on a magnificent beach in Nuevo Vallarta, just a few steps from the Nuevo Vallarta Marina, guests of all ages will enjoy stays at this affordable hotel. From the casual, welcoming atmosphere to the unassuming accommodations, this quaint hotel is a great choice for active travelers on a budget.
All Inclusive Amenities
• Breakfast (buffet style) - With a bar of fruits, juices, traditional buffet, and our grill were staff prepares eggs any style, pancakes, and other delights (8:00am - 11:00am).
• Snack (buffet style) - With burgers, hot dogs, salads, and french fries (12:30pm-5:30pm)
• Lunch (buffet of delicious and nutritious dishes) - Menu doesn't include fine cuts of meats or seafood (2:30pm-5:30pm)
• Dinner (buffet style) - During the week, we have theme nights such as Mexican, Tex-Mex, and Italian. Menu doesn't include fine cuts of meat or seafood)
• Speciality Dinner - Delicious menu served in restaurant Drake's or on the beach. Reservations are required and offered to guests staying 3 or more nights. Adults only.
• Selection of domestic alcohol and non-alcoholic beverages. (Service from 10:00am-11:00pm)
• Use of kayaks, boogie boards, bicycles, volleyball and soccer balls, board games and a pool table
• Nightlife at beach bonfire party, karaoke, and live music (Thursday through Saturday)
• Wireless Internet in common areas and rooms
• Free parking
• Daily activities program for children, youth and adults: beach volleyball matches, beach soccer, aquaerobics, water polo, bicycling, Walks Nuevo Vallarta, bingo, contests, children's activities