Deal 463: 6 Nights in Puerto Vallarta
w/ Flights, ALL-INCLUSIVE Resort, & Transportation
04/17/2020 to 04/23/2020
Original Price For Two - $2,049
Published 2 weeks ago (Original pricing lasts an average of 3-5 days)
This is an external link to our vendor site. Please check that 'Serviced by Timp Travel' is visible at the top of the page to ensure that we receive your reservation so we can fully service your vacation!
Also, check that you’ve got all the desired components selected (Flights, Hotel, Transportation).
Valid Passport Required
Puerto Vallarta (PVR)
Puerto Vallarta is a wonderful place that amazes and inspires everyday: a beautiful blue sky that frames a spectacular moon as well as a Sun of an incredible orange. A tempered and generous sea that relaxes, but also imposes, and sunsets that deserve a pause in our day, and take our breath away.
A city in the middle of the mountain, the sea, the Sun and the sand, whose inhabitants are kind by nature and eager to serve the visitors. Its geographic location is enviable: a huge bay at the Pacific Ocean, with its blue waters of all blue tones on one side, and a mountain, with fresh temperatures, rivers, cascades and steep lands ready to be conquered on the other.
Puerto Vallarta is located at the Pacific Coast, approximately 190 miles from Guadalajara, at the Western side of the State of Jalisco. Its limits are: at the north with the State of Nayarit, at the south with Cabo Corrientes and Talpa de Allende counties, and at the East with San Sebastián and Mascota counties. Its total territory is of approximately 800 sq. Mi., and extends from Downtown to Marina Vallarta.
With a colonial Mexican style and embraced by the natural beauty of the mountains, Krystal Puerto Vallarta emerges on eight acres at the border of the golden coast of the Mexican Pacific Ocean. The resort is graced with cobblestone streets, aqueducts, tropical vegetation, pools and more than 30 fountains.
The unique combination of room types from spacious family rooms to romantic private suites coupled with our outstanding services and variety of activities allow you to fully enjoy your stay at the Krystal Puerto Vallarta and offer you the vacation of a lifetime.
The all-inclusive program includes the following amenities:
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner at Las Velas Restaurant
• Dinner at our Oriental and Italian Restaurant (subject to hotel program). Dress code applies and reservations required.
• Afternoon buffet snack service at the pool area
• Room Service (limited schedules): Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and late night snacks. Drinks from room service only with meals and subject to the number of adults registered in the room.
• One bottle of water per person, per day
• Alcoholic Beverages: Domestic and selected International drinks during bars operational hours.
• Gym access
• Beach and pool activities every day (subject to hotel program)
• Kids Club
• All tips and taxes included.