Deal 359: 7 Nights in Kauai
w/ Flights, Hotel, & Car
10/02/2019 to 10/09/2019
Original Price for TWO - $2,313
This is an external link to our vendor site. Please check that 'Serviced by Timp Travel' is visible at the top of the page to ensure that we receive your reservation so we can fully service your vacation!
Also, check that you’ve got all the desired components selected (Flights, Hotel, Car).
Be sure to adjust the defaulted flights to the below selected flights to avoid the longer layovers.
Departure flight - 02OCT19
- Alaska Airlines #885 MAIN Coach G
- 1:35 PM to 2:55 PM 02OCT19 SLC to SEA
- Alaska Airlines #839 MAIN Coach G
- 5:35 PM to 8:50 PM 02OCT19 SEA to LIH
- Travel time: 11hr 15min
Return flight - 09OCT19
- Alaska Airlines #816 MAIN Coach G
- 9:50 PM to 6:45 AM 09OCT19 LIH to SEA
- Alaska Airlines #884 MAIN Coach G
- 9:35 AM to 12:40 PM 10OCT19 SEA to SLC
- NEXT DAY ARRIVAL
- Travel time: 10hr 50min
Valid Government Issued Photo ID for US Citizens OR Valid Passport
As Hawaii’s oldest island, we can add Kauai to the list of things that just get better with age. Plan to divide your time between relaxing and exploring this island’s nearly endless list of fabulous natural phenomena, from the famed Na Pali Coast to the Spouting Horn, from the “sleeping giant” Nounou Mountain to Opaekaa Falls, and even the locations for filming blockbusters like Jurassic Park and Jurassic World. Off the dramatic shores of the island, snorkel or dive with colorful tropical marine life, and keep your eye on the horizon from December to April to spy behemoth humpback whales.
Kauai Shores an Aqua Hotel - 4 Stars on TripAdvisor Kauai Shores, an Aqua Hotel (formerly Kauai Sands Hotel) is situated on a mile-long beach on Kauai’s Coconut Coast, just two miles from historic Kapaa Town. Whether you’re planning on kayaking the Na Pali Coast, exploring Wailua River and Fern Grotto, or discovering Kauai beaches, landmarks and shopping centers nearby, Kauai Shores, an Aqua Hotel offers the ideal east Kauai location with renovated rooms at affordable prices. A minimum mandatory hotel-imposed fee of $18 (plus tax) per room, per day, will be charged and collected by the hotel at check-in or check-out. Parking is free.
Hotel Mandatory hotel imposed resort fee inclusions:
• Blu-ray/DVD movies & Playstation® 3 games
• Chilled water in the lobby • In-room coffee/tea maker (2 Keurig pods daily)
• Daily local newspaper in lobby
• Guest parking
• In-room safe
• Local and toll-free calls
• Outdoor yoga classes (Tuesday, Friday, Sundays: 8:30AM)
• Use of beach towels and chairs
• Weekly manager’s reception (Wednesdays)
• Wi-Fi Internet access throughout hotel
The above list may not be comprehensive. The hotel can provide current fee and inclusions when you check-in.